Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Mother's Day gift guide!

Today I am rounding up some great gifts for the special ladies in your life this coming Mother's Day! The moms of the world have REALLY been holding down the fort in life over the past year in a major way. From home schooling, dealing with constant last minutes schedule changes, being the emotional buffer for their kids during a really difficult year, hardly getting a break with limited in person schooling and for many of them doing it all while holding down a full time job too.  The moms or mother-figures in your life sure need some extra spoiling this year! 

Today I rounded up a few things I love and a few fun splurgy pieces too.... this barefoot dreams blanket has been my favorite lately (I don't let the kids borrow it!) it's a splurge but SO worth it. I love a moment of zen with this essential oil diffuser in my room in the evening alongside my favorite cbd (use code: Jill.gottgleason for 15% off your first order!) products right now. Locking myself in the bathroom for some self care has always been a thing, but this past year even more so. I love this citrus body polish and citrus rosemary body oil combo for a fresh from the spa feel at home. These heart pajamas (I own them in stripes) are super soft and lightweight and are perfect for sleep in Saturdays. I've got this our place pan on my wishlist since I've (regrettably) been doing more cooking lately and realized how old and worn out my pans are. These cute birkenstocks are perfect for gardening since they are waterproof... or just around town because they are super comfortable too. A beautiful leather tote or mama necklace is always a thoughtful gift too. And because it's been the year of being cozy, why not continue that with a gorgeous robe or pink sweatshirt




 

site design by kiki co.