Monday, March 15, 2021

spring favorites from Everlane!

 Today I'm rounding up some of my favorite Everlane pieces for spring. I love Everlane year round and their pieces are so versatile and classic. They do the classics SO well. Their lightweight sweaters and easy to layer tops work especially well as we transition from winter to spring. 

Some of these pieces are new to my closet and some I've had for a while now. Which speaks to the quality of Everlane, which really can't be beat. These pieces last season after season and since the styles are so classic they seem to NEVER go out of style.  Let's take a look at some of my favorite Everlane pieces for spring...

Sizing: True to size. Last year they had the same sweater but sizing was really weird. I'm happy to say it's back this year with much better sizing. I'm in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is the perfect spring and summer sweater. The mesh knit detail is lightweight but still warm and while it seems like it would be see through, really it's actually not. You could layer a tank underneath or a jacket or blazer over top as well.

Shown with: white jeans (see my Everlane denim post here with sizing info), sandals

Sizing: I took my usual size 2 from Everlane. Fits like a small.
Thoughts: I just LOVE a white blouse. SO simple and chic to wear and instantly feels dressed up. I just love that this one is washable! The silk is a medium weight that feels incredible on the skin and looks polished but doesn't feel fussy. I'm in love with this top!

Shown with: jeans, similar mules

Sizing: Runs a little big, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is a long time favorite from seasons past. I own it in two colors. It looks like sizes are running low, so snag one if you see it in your size. It's soft and drapey and PERFECT for spring or summer. Wear it like a sweatshirt with your favorite jeans, leggings or joggers.

Shown with: jeans, sneakers

striped top (above)
Sizing: Fits true to size. I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: You now I just love a classic striped top. They are the BEST wardrobe staple of all for spring and summer. This one is a nice thick gauge fabric with lots of color options I love how it pops against white jeans.

Shown with: white jeans (see my Everlane denim post here with sizing info), slides

Sizing: True to size. I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This sweatshirt has quickly become my go-to for weekends and over workout clothes for walks or heading to the gym. It's a really beautiful thick fabric and the half zip is so popular right now. I love it with leggings or joggers.

Shown with: leggings (true to size), slides

Sizing: Cashmere tee runs a little small, I am in my usual size small. Size up for more room. Jacket runs big, I went down a size to 0.
Thoughts: These are both purchases from last spring that admittedly didn't get a lot of wear since we were all home in sweats for all of spring. I'm excited to wear them this season! The cashmere tee works great on it's own or layered under blazers or jackets. This Mac coat was my favorite from last years 'trench coat review' blog post.  Both are great spring staples.

Shown with: jeans, loafers



 

site design by kiki co.