Tuesday, February 2, 2021

January 2021 Bestsellers!

 Boy was I thankful to change the calendar over to February this week! January is by far one of my least favorite months and to be honest not an easy month either... the cold and post holiday slump are real downers. While there is plenty of winter remaining the thought of being done with January is a relief. On the blog the month of January was all about cozy basics and sweaters and sweatshirts were the big winner this month. 

Let's take a look at January's best sellers... these are the items YOU ALL loved the most!

Sizing: True to size, fits a little oversized. I am in my usual size small.
No surprise this was a best seller! It's SO soft and cozy and mine is worn at least once a week. It looks like the white is sold out, but there are some other great colors still available.

Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
This sweater is SO good. The softest cashmere with a perfect v-neck and it's under $50. Unheard of! I highly recommend this sweater - it's a GREAT closet staple and will last for many seasons to come.

Sizing: I go up a size in this brand.
These are the perfect straight leg jeans in my opinion. They have the perfect amount of stretch and they are super flattering. I love them with oversized sweaters and have been wearing them on serious repeat! If you are looking for a more budget friendly option, these are similar.

Sizing: Runs big, I went down a size to XS.
The Amazon sweater that looks super similar to the Free People sweater (there are a few small differences). I highly recommend this one and you just can't beat the price!

Sizing: Runs big. I went down a size to XS.
This sweater is SO good. Super warm with a flattering scoop neck. I love it with jeans or leggings and it's on mega sale right now! It is available in TONS of colors too.

Also, I have to say that an honorable mention goes to this Apple Watch band (both my husband and I got one and LOVE them) and These sunglasses (under $15 and so cute and quite comfortable too) since they were almost tied for 5th. And I've been wearing both every single day... so I can say for sure they are big winners!



 

site design by kiki co.