Wednesday, January 6, 2021

new arrivals I love!

 I'm loving that fresh feeling of a new year these days... we've cleaned out closets and even our dreaded storage room (my least favorite chore) and packed away the holiday decor. We've also had plenty of snow - which I don't love, but I can admit does feel fresh and so cozy. All of it combined is that January feeling I just love. It truly feels like a fresh start - a much needed fresh start, at that.

Some of my favorite stores are releasing new arrivals with that same fresh feel... some new trends, some new classics, plenty of cozy sweaters and anything with a heart on it are catching my eye these days. Today I rounded up some new arrivals I'm loving...

top row, from left: 
heart sweatshirt, I'm a sucker for Valentines and hearts... so this is just my speed!
square toe flats, I just got these in black (tempted to snag this color too). Square toe is going to be a fun trend for spring and I like that it's something different but still so classic.
perfect vintage jeans, this is my new favorite cut... they are modern and comfortable.

middle row, from left: 
button front sweater, this looks so cozy and can be worn now as a pullover or later this spring unbuttoned with a tank or dress.
sun & moon tee, I'm such a sucker for a graphic tee and this one is adorable. Perfect layered with cardigans or a blazer now and on it's own later this spring.
tie dye dress, I posted this in stories the other day and you all loved it. I love it too. I'm not shopping for spring break yet... but this is swaying me to start!

bottom row, from left: 
turtleneck sweater, there is plenty of winter left and this sweater looks so cozy!
puff sleeve sweatshirt, this has been out of stock forever and on my wishlist forever. Looks like it's back!
straw heart tote, give me all the hearts... how cute is this tote!?!? I've got hearts in my eyes.



 

site design by kiki co.