Friday, January 8, 2021

Nordstrom Try Ons!

 I purchased a few things from Nordstrom recently and I'm excited to show them to you today! I first had my eye on these jeans but they had previously been sold out in my size and when I saw them back in stock I jumped at adding them to my cart... then a few more great tops for winter found their way to my bag too. I also took a chance on a new pair of shoes that didn't work out... but we'll get to all that!

Let's take a look at the pieces...

sweatshirt (above)
Sizing: True to size, fits a little oversized.
This sweatshirt you guys! The fabric is very soft, almost like a billowy or cloudy sweatshirt material. The funnel neck is great and I love that the length works well with leggings, tucked or untucked.  This is a true winner!
Styled with: leggings

jeans (above)
Sizing: I'm between 26/27 in jeans and always go with a 27 in this brand. I'm a 5'4 for reference, they are ankle length.
I'm really, really digging these jeans guys. I own a pair of the Agolde Riley already and love them. This pair has plenty of stretch which makes them super comfortable and flattering. I love the high waist and distressing.  These are going to be SO cute with sweaters and flats or sneakers this winter and great with tanks and tees for spring. I highly recommend!
Styled with: top or similar top, similar mules

sweater (above)
Sizing: Runs a little big, I went with my usual size.
You can not beat this price on cashmere, seriously. This is so soft and warm and I love the v-neck. I highly, highly recommend this sweater.
Styled with: jeans

mules (above)
Sizing: True to size.
I took a little bit of a risk with these since they are definitely more for spring than winter. I just LOVE a mule style shoe, I find them to be so comfortable and versatile. This color is a little off for me. In person it's almost peach instead of a neutral nude. So I am going to return them, but I may still try them in black. The leather is soft and I love the fit.



 

site design by kiki co.