Wednesday, December 30, 2020

bestsellers of 2020!

 Today I am continuing the BEST OF 2020 posts... and today is all about the bestsellers from the entire year! These are all items I truly love and wear a lot, so it's no surprise why you all loved them too. I laugh a little at how "2020" these items are... joggers, tie dye, sneakers, pj pants and cozy blankets to snuggle at home reigned supreme in 2020. There is no doubt about that!  Let's take a look at the pieces...


 tie dye sweatshirt  (above) 
Sizing: True to size. I wear my usual size small.
Unfortunately this exact pattern is sold out, but there are some really fun patterns out right now! Tie dye was definitely a top trend for 2020 and I had fun indulging. I don't think it's going anywhere for 2021 and it's the perfect fun at-home piece. 
Styled with: leggings, sneakers (similar or similar)


sneakers (above)
Sizing: I am between a 6.5 and 7. The 7 was too big on me, so I went with 6.5. I would say they run a touch big.
These sneakers first caught my eye because they look like Golden Goose and were an affordable option instead of GG. I don't like to think of them as a "dupe" exactly because I don't like the idea of counterfeit (of which there are A LOT of Golden Goose lately, which is sad) but instead I think they stand alone as their own style quite well. They are very comfortable right out of the box, a little slimmer than the classic GG sneaker and with real leather and suede I think they are a great price. 


joggers (shop here or here) (above)
Sizing: True to size. I wear my usual size small.
I love, love, love these joggers and while I own a few pairs of joggers this is by far my most worn pair. They are buttery soft and super stretchy making them incredibly comfortable. They sold out repeatedly in 2020 - looks like they are in stock now! I styled them 6 ways HERE if you want more styling ideas.
If you are looking for a more budget friendly option I like this pair and this pair.
Styled with: sweatshirtsneakers


birkenstocks (above)
Sizing: True to size.
I lived in Birks for most of 2020. All spring, summer and fall. They are so easy to slip on. This pair took a big to break in, but it was totally worth it. I love these!


skinny jeans (above)
Sizing: True to size. Lots of stretch for comfort, but they don't stretch out.
This is my go-to pair of skinny jeans and has been for a while... so comfortable and flattering. Just plain easy to wear, which I love. It's no surprise these were a hit. Note: I cut the hem myself.
Styled with: sweater, flats


pj pants (solid or striped) (above)
Sizing: Runs big, I went down a size.
No surprise cozy pj pants were a 2020 hit! I mean, we all spent about half the year or more in them, ya know? Plus, this pair makes a great gift so it was popular for the holidays. I've owned these for quite a few years and they are still a favorite. They wash well and are the perfect weight for sleep. 
Styled with: sweatshirt, slippers


This blanket is a family favorite! We have three of them! They wash really well which is a huge selling point for me since we have two teenagers and a dog in the house so the throw blankets get a lot of use. Ours are in the wash every week and still look great! I love the tassels. Plus they go on sale A LOT which makes them cray affordable!





 

site design by kiki co.