Tuesday, December 29, 2020

amazon bestsellers 2020!

 I'm excited to wrap up the year with some BEST OF posts... today I'm bringing you the BEST OF AMAZON. Who doesn't love a good Amazon find? There have been some winners and losers this year from Amazon (I guess the thrill is in the hunt?!?) but today let's talk the HIGHLIGHTS of the year shopping at Amazon. Unfortunately a few of the bestsellers are now sold out, items sell out quickly and sometimes restock and sometimes don't. There are a few favorites that never restocked - so sad - but today I made sure to pull together favorites that are still available. There are some real gems here...


ribbed turtleneck sweater (above & below)
Sizing: runs big, I am went down a size to XS.
I LOVE this sweater and wear it at least once a week. It's soft with the perfect drape and washes well too (I wash on delicate and air dry). What I love is that you can easily dress it up with jeans and flats or down with leggings for around the house. Be warned that the thumbnail photo on the website looks nothing like this sweater... so weird amazon, so weird, but when it arrives you will LOVE it.




Sizing: Runs big, I am in an XS (white) and small (black).
This is a favorite from last winter and I still love and wear it this winter. It has a touch of wool, so if you are averse to wool, take note. I personally don't find it itchy. It's another sweater that works really well with leggings, so no surprise it was a winner for 2020. 




ribbed dolman sleeve top (above & below)
Sizing: One size fits most. I would say it fits like a small/medium.
This top is dreamy! So soft and the rib fabric has beautiful drape. I would call it a lightweight sweater. It's great for spring with white jeans and also works really well with joggers or leggings.

Styled with: white jeans, similar mules, joggers (runs big, I went down a size)




black tank jumpsuit (above & below)
Sizing: True to size, I am in a small.
This is another oldie but goodie. This is from summer 2019! Still kicking and I can't wait to wear it again when it gets warmer. It's a thick t-shirt/thin sweatshirt material that drapes well and washes really well too. It's also very soft! I love it on it's own, but it layers really well with a cardigan or jacket too!

Styled with: birkenstocks, cardigan



puff sleeve sweatshirt (above & below)
Sizing: True to size. I am in a size small.
I just LOVE a puff sleeve and this sweatshirt is the perfect combo of casual with a touch of dressy. This is another piece I've owned for quite a while. It goes in and out of stock but thankfully it's available right now! It's also available in black!

Styled with: jeans, sneakersleggings




 

site design by kiki co.