Wednesday, November 4, 2020

October Bestsellers!

 It's that time again! Time to round up the bestsellers from the previous month. It seems like I JUST did this yesterday for September and well, here we are again. Such is life! November is in full swing and I'm excited to celebrate Thanksgiving and kick off the holidays. Let's take a look at the top sellers from October first! I usually round up the top five but there was a tie for 5th place so today there is a bonus 6th item!

I always love pulling this post together because it's all about what YOU all loved over the past month. I wouldn't be here without all of your support and engagement, so thank you!

sneakers (above)
I love that these are similar in a few ways to my beloved Golden Goose but at a much lower price point. But they also are just a dang stylish shoe! Slim and streamlined and super modern this pair is a total winner. I'm glad you all thought the same! They are extremely comfortable right out of the box and run just a touch big (I am between a 6.5 and 7 and the 6.5 was just right). These work great with leggings, jeans or joggers so really they are extremely versatile!

This sweatshirt is insanely good. It's super soft and cozy and I love the turtleneck and slightly cropped cut. I am in a medium here, so one size up from my usual size. Plus, I just saw that new colors are available! I love it with joggers and leggings for around the house or layer it over workout clothes for the gym.

This is the amazon sweater that everyone is obsessed with. Me included. I have it in both black and white. It runs quite large, I am in an XS here. I love it dressed up with jeans or just thrown on over leggings for a casual lounge look. The ribbing is much finer in person than in the stock photo (not sure why the stock photo is so awful) so keep that in mind. Also it washes really well, I washed mine on delicate and hung to dry and it held up great.  Styled with jeans and loafers.

You guys, I just LOVE a fair isle sweater so I was so pleased to see that you all loved this one just as much! It's so pretty in person and will make a great classic for years to come too. It's just gorgeous for the holiday season and winter in general. This runs true to size, I am in my usual size small.

I've owned these pj pants for years and years. I love them SO much and they hold up great. They are available in a few different colors and would be a great gift this holiday season as well. They run big, I went down a size to XS. Shown with: slippers.

Interchangeable purse straps are a super fun trend right now, but they can be a little pricey. This one is super affordable and available in so many fun patterns. You can find more here, here and here. Shown with: purse, sweaterjeans.



 

site design by kiki co.