Tuesday, November 3, 2020

My favorites at the Sephora sale!

 The Sephora Sale is HERE! With either 10% (starts 11/5), 15% or 20% off your entire order depending on your VIB status. It's FREE to join VIB and I highly recommend joining if you shop at Sephora either once a year or once a month (or more!). There are tons of great benefits throughout the year including this sale and other free gift sets and sales throughout the year. You all know I am ALL about SAFE BEAUTY and while it used to be tough to find really good safe beauty brands at Sephora - lately it's been so easy and I definitely have a few favorites that I stock up on during this sale.  Let's take a look at some of my favorites - they are all clean and safe beauty so you don't have to worry about potentially dangerous ingredients on your skin.


top row, from left: 
jade roller, If you've never tried a jade roller I can't recommend it enough. There are tons of tutorials on google and Pinterest but once you get the hang of it, it's SO easy. I use it *almost* every morning to help with debuffing my face, specifically my eyes. I can tell a difference instantly!
TLC Baby Facial, This is SUPER powered at home facial and probably the strongest I've ever tried. But it's GREAT for combatting acne and just overall doing a reset on the skin. I use it about 2x a week for a total refresh and it helps clear up mask-cne really well too!
Herbivore Coconut bath soak, winter is BATH season for me. Boy do I love a good soak. This is one of my favorite bath accoutrements. It smells really nice and instantly makes my skin so soft. This one is great for dry winter skin.

middle row, from left:
D Bronzi gel drops, I love to mix this with my sunscreen in the summer or a little face oil in the winter for a no makeup look. It adds just a little color to the skin!
Slip hair ties, these are pricey but man are they amazing. My hair was breaking from regular hair ties so badly and I've been using these much more (hey, I love to pull back my hair!) and especially when I sleep. Plus they never pull or feel too tight. These would make great gifts for teens and tween too!
Nudesse candle, This has been on my wishlist forever. I can not handle how cute the packaging is!

bottom row, from left:
Goop Glow Microderm Scrub, I can not even handle how amazing this stuff is. I first ordered the sample size to try and was blown away. It's an amazing exfoliator. I recently tried it in the shower first thing for the day and it's so much easier to apply and rinse in the shower and also leaves your skin silky smooth for the day!
Phlur perfume, I love this scent and while I still wear some "regular" perfumes I try to wear this clean option as much as possible. Perfumes are known in the safe beauty industry as one of the biggest offenders with potentially harmful ingredients since perfume makers aren't required to disclose ingredients due to "proprietary" information. It's a loophole that brands use to get out of disclosing what exactly is in their products.
Drunk Elephant Retinol, I don't use retinol a lot but when I do it's this one. It's quite strong and definitely effective. I want to start using it more but I personally have to take it slow with this product (which is good! It means it's working!) so right now I only use it about 1 or 2x a week.



 

site design by kiki co.