Thursday, November 5, 2020

amazon finds!

I always love pulling together an Amazon finds post because it's always an adventure... you know!?!? Like, will it be amazing? Will it be a little wild? Will we find the next best thing? I think the answer is YES to all of those. Every once in a while I find a major Amazon head scratcher, but for the most part I've found some amazing things there lately (check out this post for A LOT of great sweaters... consider your pocket book warned). I'm really excited to show you the items I've found lately... there are some super cute pieces here. Let's take a look...

I am already thinking of ordering this set in another color. It's SO SO good. I am in my usual size small in both pieces, but I think you could easily go up a size if you wanted more room. Both pieces are incredibly soft and stretchy ribbed fabric. This set could be worn as pajamas but I think it's even a little more refined than that. I wore mine as a lounge set around the house yesterday and I already want to wear it again. It's perfect for carpool, working from home, taking the dog out... all the regular day to day. I can't recommend it enough!

This sweatshirt is another cute find! I love the sleeve detail and while I wore it here with leggings, it would be cute with joggers or jeans too. This runs true to size, I am in my usual size small. I just love the sleeve details to make the sweatshirt fun for everyday wear.

This top is SO good. It's a thin sweatshirt/thick t-shirt material and so soft. The puff sleeves are just great and I love how this looks with leggings but it would be so cute with jeans too! This top runs true to size and I'm thinking of getting in black too because I love it so much!

Okay I'm not super into dresses for cooler weather but I know a lot of you live in warmer climates and this is a perfect fall/winter dress. It's a lightweight sweatshirt material but looks much dressier! It's incredibly soft and stretchy and the tie waist belt makes it so flattering. It works great with a denim jacket or long cardigan too. This would be a great casual Thanksgiving or holiday dress. I am in my usual size small.

slippers (above)
I ordered these in beige and they sent the wrong color. Also they are HUGE. I am usually a 6.5 or 7 in shoes and I ordered a 6.5. I probably need a 5. They are really big. But they are incredibly soft and have a plastic sole (so you can take the dog out or even run carpool in them). These are going back for me, but they are worth considering.



 

site design by kiki co.