Thursday, October 15, 2020

target try on session!

 I've got some gorgeous Target try ons for you today, it's been a bit since I've shopped there and I found some really great new arrivals for fall. You've GOT to love Target for their consistently amazing selection and prices! I'm always impressed with the quality I am finding there for really really amazing prices. Today I've got a selection of sweaters and tops for fall that I think you will really love. Let's take a look at the pieces...


Sizing: Runs true to size. I am in my usual size small. You could size up for a longer fit but the arms may be too long then.
Thoughts: This is so cute and a number of you actually DMd me about this cute find! I was shocked our store had it in stock, yay, and it looks like it's fully stocked online too. I love the cropped fit with the mockneck - very chic right now. I paired it with leggings, naturally, and love a denim jacket layered over it too. 



(above & below) rust blouse
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: I LOVE this color lately, I'm so drawn to it which is why I picked it up at the store. This top looks way cuter on the body than it does on the hanger. It's got some really pretty features like a tiny puff sleeve and a little ruffle at the neck. This is very Free People vibes at a fraction of the price. It would be gorgeous for a fall date night or it's really making me think "Thanksgiving Dinner" too.



(above & below) black shoulder sweater
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual sizes small.
Thoughts: I saw this in the store and was really interested to try it. The shoulder detail is so unique and also reminds me a little of the 90s (in a good way). Plus I love a mock neck so I was willing to give it a try. In the end I don't think this is a love connection, but I definitely think it's cute. Maybe just not for me.



(above & below) button front sweater
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is super cozy and cute and I love the beautiful buttons. I'm kind of obsessed with these button front cardigans this season. I just love that you can wear them as a cardigan and also as a pullover. 



Sizing: True to size. I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is just GORGEOUS. For sure my favorite of the bunch here and that's saying a lot. It's crazy soft and so unique. I'm obsessed.



(above & below) white cable knit sweater
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: Another incredibly cozy and warm piece this cable knit is very pretty in person. Super soft and thick this is a gorgeous fall to winter piece. Here I dressed it down with sneakers for a casual everyday mom look. 




 

site design by kiki co.