Wednesday, October 14, 2020

3 Amazon Sweaters I love!

 It's all sweaters, all the time on the blog these days... are you sick of it yet?! Ha! I hope not... I know sweaters are truly one of my favorite pieces of clothing to wear, so when the weather turns I'm all over it! There is nothing like a cozy soft sweater on a chilly day. It's just the best. 

I have had such amazing luck finding some really good sweaters at Amazon lately and while yes, some of them can be total flops, I'm super impressed with what I've found in general lately. I'm excited to share these three sweaters with you today... let's take a look!

This striped sweater is so chic and classic. Plus, it's super soft and layers really well under coats and jackets for fall and winter.  I love the mockneck for extra warmth too!
(above) coat (mine is from last year, this years color is a touch different), sweater (true to size), jeans, bucket bag, sunglasses, bracelets, mules





This oversized chunky knit sweater is just a dream! It's pillowy soft and the tunic length works with leggings but I also love it tucked with jeans too.
(above) sweater (runs big, size down), jeans, similar leopard shoes, bag is Polene shop similar, sunglasses




This sweater is SO GOOD in person. It's light to medium weight, drapes really nicely and has a gorgeous turtleneck. It looks NOTHING like the stock photo in real life (which is weird) but trust me on this... it's beautiful in person. I own it in black and white.






 

site design by kiki co.