Wednesday, October 7, 2020

new arrivals I love!

My favorite retailers just keeping BRINGING IT with all the new fall arrivals right now! I'm craving coats and boots and cozy sweaters - already! It's hard to believe it's almost time and that the mornings and evenings have been so cold.  I just snagged this cashmere beanie and have worn it a few times since night soccer games have been so chilly. I've got a cropped puffer coat on my wishlist this fall since they seem to be popping up everywhere and they are so cute! I saw these sorel fur wedges in person the other day and they are STUNNING. I'm not ready for cold and snow yet, but those might soften the blow. They would be adorable with leggings too. This green turtleneck sweater is another item in my cart right now... it looks so cozy and would work with leggings great - which is almost mandatory these days. Ya know? 

I hope you enjoy this fun fall inspiration...

top row, from left:

middle row, from left: 

bottom row, from left: 



 

site design by kiki co.