Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Limited Edition Fresh Fall Sets by Beautycounter

I am SO excited to bring you today's post because it's the lead up to the MOST wonderful time of the year and the excitement is building! The holiday collection from Beautycounter is always one of the most anticipated beauty events of the year and this year is no different! Today they are launching their Fall Fresh beauty sets that are not only great for gifting later this year, but perfect for trying Beautycounter now! It's a great time to try safe beauty and splurge a little on yourself as the leaves change.  

There are 10 (ten!) new limited edition sets launching TODAY! And then a variety of additional sets will launch through out the rest of the fall and holiday season building up to the holidays. I've been lucky enough to get my hands on many of the sets and I am SO excited to share them with you today. From skincare samplers to try out a new routine this fall, to freshening up your lip gloss selection for fall, to some indulgent bath products for the perfect at home spa night (much needed these days!) there is something here for everyone!

Also not pictured here is the Special Edition Cleansing Balm... I JUST bought a new cleansing balm, so I won't be snagging this one, but it's a GREAT price and this will last you forever!

These are two of my favorite products - making this a must buy! They are both about half the size of the full size so they would be perfect for travel or to try both products. Plus the glass bottles are refillable and reusable! The Overnight Resurfacing Peel is a gentle overnight exfoliator. You will see instant AND long last smoothness and it fights the signs of aging and acne too. The Vitamin C serum is a potent anti-aging serum to be used in the morning. It also fights signs of aging and helps protect the skin against sun damage. They are the DYNAMIC duo in my opinion!

Last year the Lip Jellies were one of the most popular holiday launch products! This year they are back with some gorgeous new scents: Cocoa, Honey, Mint, Caramel and Sorbet. These are great for holiday gifting and stocking stuffers (I gave them to friends last year for Christmas) but let's not get TOO ahead of ourselves! They make fantastic fall lip colors and they are perfectly casual with a slight bit of color and shimmer! 

This is my FAVORITE serum - I use it morning and night. It contains Bakuchiol which is a natural retinol. You get the benefits of retinol like anti-aging and exfoliation without the harsh side effects that sometimes come with retinol.  PLUS! This set also comes with a gorgeous new Facial Roller. You use the gold tip to roll in the product for better results or to decrease puffiness around the eyes. I've tried it and it's amazing!


This gorgeous set of fall and winter colors is perfect for this time of year and they are scented a delicate citrus scent. I personally love the bright red! It's really flattering and perfect for zoom calls or holiday gatherings later this season.

Goodbye chapped winter lips! This set contains a minty lip scrub to exfoliate lips and a very nice lip balm to follow up  with. I love doing this two step process before bed! It's so indulgent! This makes great gifts for the ladies on your list too from teens and up!

I have not worn eye makeup in so long, but I tried this set on the other day and it's GORGEOUS! It's the perfect fall color for the fall and holiday seasons. Four eye shadows, one blush and one highlighter will definitely be inspiring you this season!

Who's ready for a little at home glow up? This sugar scrub and body lotion duo are perfect for a little at home indulgence. I love this sugar scrub on dry skin... I use it in the shower to exfoliate and moisturize in one step. Then you can follow up with this NEW Illuminating Lotion - in person it has a slight pink tint to it but it goes on clear for a full body glow!

These are a perennial favorite each year! This trio of body butters is the PERFECT gifting set for teens, tweens, sisters and friends. But make sure to snag one for yourself too! The scents are NEW this year and they smell great!

Another yearly favorite these hand creams keep me stocked all year! I purchase a set for myself every year and keep them in my purse, car and wherever else I can stash them. They also make great gifts to stash away and have on hand for gift exchanges, hostess gifts or teacher gifts!

This is probably one of my favorite sets AND our most indulgent set. It's perfect for moms, sisters, mother in laws and be sure to grab one for yourself too! It's got a brand new body brush for dry brushing, a sugar scrub for banishing winter skin (and it feels like a trip to the spa!) and a brand new body oil that is pure indulgence. I've been using the brush and oil almost everyday. I'm obsessed!





 

site design by kiki co.