Thursday, May 14, 2020

under $100 spring staples

Cheers to longer days and warm and sunny afternoons! Spring is in full swing and I am ready to dress the part. Today I am rounding up simple spring staples under $100. I don't know about you but I crave simplicity and ease these days when getting dressed. I've done a lot of leggings and joggers over the past few months and I am in the mood to shed the 'stay at home' pieces for some lighter and fresher pieces. 



top row, from left: 
cross body bag, this is so perfectly minimalist and great for walks, heading to the park or ice cream runs!
white tank, I have this tank and LOVE it! You can't beat the price and they wash really well too. It's the perfect piece for layering or on it's own!
sandals, simple and classic!

middle row, from left: 
white jeans, I've owned these for years and love them. They are on sale right now!
denim shorts, I'm ready for shorts season! I have a pair of this brand from last summer I can't wait to wear again. This brand runs small, so size up!
eyelet top, I just LOVE eyelet for spring and summer. You could go casual with shorts and sandals with this top or dress it up a bit with black jeans and flats.

bottom row, from left:
striped sweater, spring is officially stripes season! This sweater with bell sleeves is ADORABLE.
grey sweater, I love a spring sweater since mornings and evenings can still be a touch chilly. This sweater would be gorgeous with white jeans and sandals.
sneakers, I always love finding a new sneaker style. Especially an affordable one! How great are these?





 

site design by kiki co.