Wednesday, May 27, 2020

15 summer essentials!

It never ceases to amaze me that once the calendar turns to Memorial Day weekend it's suddenly summer in Michigan. And I'm here to welcome it with open arms! We have had warm sunny days and while I will be so over the humidity come fall, it's so nice to feel it right now. My wardrobe year round is pretty simple and basic. But come summer it's even more minimal. Simple tanks, denim shorts, easy dresses and sandals with the occasional pair of sneakers. That's it!

You can make easy outfits by popping on a simple tank dress or white dress with strappy sandals and a hat.  Or take white jeans and pair them with a striped grey tee or striped top and Birkenstocks for errands or working at home. I love to pair a white button front top with denim shorts for an everyday look. I've also got black linen shorts on my wishlist this summer, they would pair so well with a simple white tank for an easy around the house look.


 

site design by kiki co.