Friday, March 20, 2020

6 ways to style: Birkenstocks!

The 6 ways to style series is one of my favorites here on the blog... it's fun to pull together and it's also really fun to check out all the inspiration in the archives for days when I need a little help pulling an outfit together. The premise is simple... take one wardrobe piece and style it up 6 ways. It helps me to think outside the box a little and also to make sure that the pieces I am investing in for my closet work in lots of different ways. There are no one-hit-wonders here!

Birkenstocks are a GO-TO in my spring and summer wardrobe. They are so incredibly comfortable and easy to wear. I wear them with just about ANYTHING in the summer... tees, tanks, jeans, shorts, dresses, swimsuits. But today I wanted to put together outfits that feel a little more refined and pulled together than just a tank and shorts. These looks are mom-friendly and the perfect balance of casual but pulled together. Let's take a look...


Outfit 1 (above)
I LOVE a white on white look for spring and summer. It's so chic and easy to pull together. I love it all paired with some brown accessories.
shop the look: white sweater (I went down a size), jeans (I went down a size), tote, Birkenstocks (shop here or here)

Outfit 2 (above)
Birks look adorable with dresses for spring and summer. It's such an easy look to throw on for errands or hanging out with the family. 
Shop the look: dress (I went down a size), denim jacket (true to size), Birkenstocks (shop here or here)

Outfit 3 (above)
Go super classic with black jeans and a striped top. So easy! I could wear this everyday! I added a leopard headband for a bit of fun too.
Shop the look: striped top (true to size), jeans (I went up a size), headband, Birkenstocks (shop here or here)

Outfit 4 (above)
I am getting very excited for warmer weather and shorts season! Pair shorts with a lightweight linen sweater for cool mornings and warm afternoons this summer. I love how casual and simple this look is with the Birkenstocks.
Shop the look: sweater (true to size), shorts (I went up a size), Birkenstocks (shop here or here)

Outfit 5 (above)
For a casual work from home look or casual Friday in the office this sweater blazer and skinny jeans easily dresses up the sandals. 
Shop the look: sweater blazer (I went down 2 sizes), tee (true to size), jeans (true to size), Birkenstocks (shop here or here)

Outfit 6 (above)
How about a fun 90s inspired look with a bodysuit (I swear this one is so comfortable!) and some mom jeans. This look is so fun and trendy while still be very approachable for everyday wear. 
Shop the look: bodysuit (true to size), jeans or similar (I went up a size), Birkenstocks (shop here or here)



 

site design by kiki co.