Wednesday, April 8, 2020

6 ways to style a neon sweatshirt!

This neon sweatshirt is not something I am usually drawn to... but I just LOVE it. It's cozy and relaxed and perfect for spring. It's the perfect sunny piece to brighten up our days at home and keep us comfortable and stylish all at once! Since it arrived I've worn it A LOT and I thought it would be super fun to style it up 6 ways to show how versatile it is. Even though it's a bright and BOLD piece it can really mix and match so easily still - it almost feels like it's a neutral because it works with so much. And you know I love neutrals...


Look 1 (above)
It's major 80's vibes paired with a denim jacket and I am HERE FOR IT. Paired with leggings and sneakers it's perfectly casual for around the house too.
Shop the look: neon sweatshirt (true to size, just a touch oversized), denim jacket (true to size), leggings (true to size), similar sneakers or similar sneakers

Look 2 (above)
I think the neon works really well with olive green so it goes great with a utility jacket like this one. And white jeans season is OFFICIALLY here so don't be shy about pairing the neon with white too.
Shop the look: neon sweatshirt(true to size, just a touch oversized), jacket (I went down one size), jeans (I went down one size), sneakers

Look 3 (above)
Similar to look 2, this neon color works great with the greens in camo too. I love these camo leggings and this is a very trendy and bold combo here.  So fun!
Shop the look: neon sweatshirt (true to size, just a touch oversized), leggings (true to size), sneakers (I went down a full size)

Look 4 (above) 
This feel ultra dressy right now since we are all pretty much laying low and casual these days. But if you are feeling like dressing up the sweatshirt a bit for a grocery run or just for the heck of it - I love this combo with the trench coat and flats and headband. It's a spring vibe I am loving.
Shop the look: neon sweatshirt (true to size, just a touch oversized), jacket (runs big, size down if you want a fitted feel), jeans (true to size), flats, headband

Look 5 (above)
I'm ready for shorts weather but we aren't quite there yet. But when the time comes this is a great warm weather combo - maybe just layer a tee or tank underneath for warmer afternoons.
Shop the look: neon sweatshirt (true to size, just a touch oversized), shorts (I went up a size), Birkenstock's

Look 6 (above)
This jumpsuit is PERFECT for spring and for staying home. So it's a must have right now. Paired with a sweatshirt you can layer it over the shoulders, tied at the waist or even overtop so the jumpsuit looks like joggers. So really there are like 3 outfit options here!
Shop the look: neon sweatshirt (true to size, just a touch oversized), jumpsuit (true to size), leopard sneakers or similar


 

site design by kiki co.