Thursday, April 9, 2020

16 at home basics I love!

I've realized over the past month (shocking we are already a month into staying home!) that there are a few pieces I go back to again and again - no surprise there, I'm sure you are feeling the same. It's worth noting because these are the pieces that not only are comfortable and easy to wear but also that keep me feeling somewhat cute and pulled together as well. I'm trying to strike that perfect balance and some days I really crave being pulled together and some days leggings and an oversized sweatshirt are just what I need too. I'm all over the place really.

But I realized that I keep reaching for the same few pieces and so I thought I would pull together a quick list because it might be helpful for you as well! From the most comfortable jumpsuit and softest cardigan, to the perfect leggings and sweatshirt combo - these are the pieces I am loving wearing at home right now.

 

site design by kiki co.