Tuesday, April 7, 2020

madewell try on session!

Today I've got a few items from a recent Madewell order to show you... the sales lately are crazy good and while shipping is taking a little longer than usual (or are the days just going slower!?!?) it's worth it for these amazing deals. Today there were a few items that were clear winners... and a few that were just so-so for me.  Let's take a look at the pieces... quite a few of them are on sale too!

(above) neon sweatshirt (true to size, I am in a size small)
I fell in love with this at first sight! And it's 40% off right now! You know when an order arrives and you pull one thing out and wear it right away? That's how you know you have a winner! And this piece was that for me! I wore this right away and I've worn it a few times since then. It's SO fun and just the bright spot I need right now. Even though I rarely go for bright colors I think this piece almost works as a natural too. It goes with blue jeans, black jeans, white jeans, shorts, joggers, leggings - you name it!
Shown with: blue jeans (true to size), sneakers (true to size and comfortable straight out of the box!)

(above) ruffle sleeve tank (true to size, I am in a size small)
ADORABLE. Plus, it's 40% off right now! What more is there to say? This top is cute and perfect for everyday wear this spring and summer. These are the types of tops I love to have on hand because they look pulled together but are super practical for everyday wear.
Shown with: blue jeans (true to size), Birkenstocks

(above) leather tote
I love the Transport tote from Madewell so I knew I would love this gorgeous bag too! This is a new style to Madewell with their signature leather. I love that this is simple and unfussy while still being very beautiful. It's also available in black.

(above) floral top (weird sizing, I am in a size small)
This pattern is adorable but the cut on this was not working for me. This top is tight on the shoulders and the arm bands (near the elbow) but everywhere else it felt huge. It was almost like a tent! I loved the ruffly details and again the print is darling for spring, but this was a big NO for me unfortunately. 
Shown with: blue jeans (true to size), sandals

 

site design by kiki co.