Tuesday, March 24, 2020

SALE ALERT: Madewell 25% off new arrivals!

Madewell just released TONS of new arrivals today and they are all 25% off! Whoa! There are adorable dresses, fun florals, great sandals and all the perfect spring pieces you will want this season. Sure, spring break may be cancelled but spring will be here before you know it and I don't know about you, but some cute new clothes to go with sunnier skies is just what I need right now!

top row, from left:
navy patchwork dress (adorable!), leather tote (can't decide on black or brown?), knotted headband

middle row, from left: 
rust drapey tee (love this color for spring!), ruffle sleeve tank (in my cart!), floral puff sleeve tee (also in my cart!)

bottom row, from left: 
neon sweatshirt (a little out of my comfort zone, but also so fun!), leather multi-strap sandalstie dye t-shirt dress (perfect casual piece for spring and summer!)

 

site design by kiki co.