Wednesday, February 26, 2020

target dress try on session!

Target is hit or miss with me for clothes... I think it mostly has to do with the availability of items at my local store. I will pop in and everything seems so picked over or there are no sizes available or I will stop by and it's full to the brim of goodness. It's always one or the other.  I stopped by the other night and they must have just stocked because while some sizes were somewhat limited, the women's section in general was really organized with more size and style options than usual. I found one cute dress, and then another... and then another! It was a real jackpot. Plus, each of these dresses are under $35 and really SO CUTE. This is the first batch of really cute spring dresses I have seen yet this season from any retailer, so that's a big win for Target!

This tank dress is the first that caught my eye and I'm obsessed. I love the high neck line for something new and fresh and the straps are nice and wide to be bra-strap friendly. The dress is quite soft and has two not-too-big slits in the sides. This is 100% a keeper. I went with an XS and it fits perfectly, so I went down a size! It's also available in LOTS of other colors and only $20! I probably won't put this one in the dryer though, since the fit is perfect as is. 
Shop the full look: dress, denim jacket, sandals, basket clutch

I've been looking for a kind of dressy, kind of casual white dress for a while now. It's NOT easy to find. This one really strikes that note for me. You could totally dress this up with wedges or make it more causal with sandals and a denim jacket. It's lined to the knee. I went with a size XS because it was all they had in stock. I was afraid it would be too small around the rib cage but it's just right. So I suggest going down a size if you are between sizes.  It's available in a few other colors too. I'm keeping this for sure.

This dress was another that caught my eye right away. I love a t-shirt dress and at $15 and tons of color options you really can't go wrong with this one. It's perfect on it's own over a swimsuit or just around town for mom duties. I love it layered with a denim jacket and belt bag too. I went with my usual size small - so I call this true to size. I'm definitely keeping this one.
shop the look: dressdenim jacket, belt bag, sneakers

This one looked a little weird on the hanger but I loved that it had pockets and a cute sleeve. It's MUCH cuter on than on the hanger. The fabric is super soft and it's a great length - not too short. This is a great spring break dress and is also available in a few other colors.  This one is true to size, I am in a size small. I like this, but not sure if I will keep it just because I like others more here. 
shop the look: dress, sandals, similar circle bag

This one is a little amazing and a little weird. I absolutely LOVE the cut. The sleeves, the gathered/tie waist, the pockets and the length are PERFECT. The fabric is a little heavy to me. I styled it with a sweater blazer to show that it would be great for the office this spring or summer. It's a dress you could wear with heels to the office or sandals for the weekend. I'm in a size XS, I would recommend going down a size in this. I'm probably not going to keep it since I like others here more and can't keep them all, but this is a super cute piece.
shop the look: dress, sandals, sweater blazer


 

site design by kiki co.