Wednesday, February 19, 2020

instagram lately... February 2020!

It's time for another Instagram round up! If you are in need of some really easy outfit ideas - I've got them right here for you! I love posting daily looks on Instagram of what I am really wearing... you all seem to love it too! Here is the highlight reel from Instagram lately and don't forget to make sure you are following me over there!

(above) This is quickly becoming my most worn sweater this winter. It's so soft and I love that it can feel dressy or casual depending on how you style it. 
Shop the pieces: sweater (true to size), jeans (true to size), wedges

(above) I've had sweaters, jeans and sneakers on major repeat lately. You can't go wrong for busy mom-on-the-go days! 
Shop the pieces: sweater (runs a touch small, if between sizes, go up one), skinny jeans (true to size), sneakers or similar less expensive, bag is Polene

(above) I mean, are we noticing a trend here!? Lots of oversized sweaters and jeans... is it spring yet?!?!
Shop the pieces: sweater (runs big, size down), jeans (true to size), wedges

(above) This button front cardigan is adorable worn buttoned up like a pullover until spring arrives. I love it with these straight leg jeans (full review of jeans HERE).
Shop the pieces: sweater (runs big, size down), jeans (runs big, size down), ankle boots

(above) Sneakers or flats is alway the question! Which would you choose? 
Shop the pieces: sweater (true to size), jeans (true to size), sneakers (size down one full size), similar leopard loafers

(above) It's that time of year! Some of my FAVORITE winter items are on mega sale! Sizes and colors go quickly, but be sure to check out some of these deals!

(above) I am SO obsessed with this new sweatsuit! I have it in this light grey and just ordered it in another color I love it so much! It's so fun with sneakers for out and about or just around the house. Think of it like a wintery-y jumpsuit, but two pieces instead of one!
Shop the pieces: sweatsuit top (runs a little big, go down a size or get your regular size for a slouchy fit), sweatsuit bottom (runs big, go down a size), denim jacket (true to size), sneakers (go down one full size)

(above) And I had to throw in a little warm weather travel inspiration! These are some pretty pieces I can't wait to throw in my spring break suitcase.
Shop the pieces: swim (true to size), denim shorts (I went up a size), striped top (true to size), eyelet top (true to size), brown slides (true to size), Birkenstocks (true to size)


 

site design by kiki co.