Wednesday, January 22, 2020

new arrivals: Nordstrom!

I'm seriously on the hunt for new arrivals these days! I'm desperate to infuse a FRESH feel into my wardrobe now that we are a few months into winter. Especially since we still are only about half way through - which is a discouraging thought!

Here are some cute new arrivals I found at Nordstrom... they are the perfect mix between cozy and classic for these seemingly endless winter days.


top row, from left: 
dotted bubble sleeve sweater - this is just the feel I am looking for this time of year! It's fresh and fun and still warm enough for these snowy days!

grey turtleneck sweater - this sweater is just GORGEOUS and I love it's oversized feel. Its perfect with skinny jeans and flats!

puff sleeve sweatshirt - I love a sweatshirt. And I really love a puff sleeve lately. It's such a fun trend and in sweatshirt form its super easy to pull off!

middle row, from left:
camel sweater, this sweater is classic and simple and another great piece for all those New Year, New You vibes!

v-neck sweater - I love how this has a simple slouchy feel and it would be a great piece to transition to spring!

distressed jeans - this brand is quickly becoming a favorite for denim. Sizing can be tricky - I usually go up a size - but they are affordable and modern cuts. This cut is my favorite. A little stretchy with a straight leg to make it both comfortable and trendy.

bottom row, from left:
twist front top - how cute is this? It's perfect with straight leg jeans and sneakers or dressed up under a blazer with flats for work. 

leopard flats - I LOVE a leopard shoe so much lately. This pair is new and SO cute! If you are looking for a pair, this pair looks great.

striped turtleneck - So fresh! So simple! This would pair well with jeans and sneakers or would be great with black jeans and loafers to dress it up too!


 

site design by kiki co.