Monday, November 18, 2019

SALE ALERT! EARLY Cyber Monday at J.Crew!

Cyber Monday is arriving early at J.Crew with up to 80% off select items - what!?!? These prices are INSANE!  You can shop all of the Cyber Monday deals here.  All prices are online only and the deals end TONIGHT. So shop now!

Here are 6 items I own and LOVE that are on MEGA sale today...

top row, from left:
rollneck sweater, this classic has been around for decades and is still SO GOOD. It's available in 10 colors and is 78% off. Yes, you read that right, almost 80% off! This is a crazy good deal! I have a size small, it fits a little oversized.

quarter snap fleece pullover, I LOVE these fleeces from J.Crew they are so comfortable and quite warm too. They are available in lots of colors and are oversized. I went down a size in mine. This is on sale for 60% off! Such a great price!

supersoft turtleneck sweater, this sweater is in fact super soft! It's available in 10 colors and is true to size. Right now it's 63% off! Major! 

bottom row, from left:
leopard coat, I have a similar coat and it's so fun to wear for the holiday season! This one is 53% off today which is insane!

Pom Pom hat, I have two of these from last year, one in black and one in grey. They are simple and classic and warm. They make great gifts too! It's 55% off today making it only $20! What a deal. It's available in 7 colors.

faux fur hood parka, this is hands down the warmest coat I own. There is no question. It's gorgeous and keeps me incredibly warm for winters. It's available in 4 colors and runs big, so I suggest going down one size. It's 51% off today, which is an unbelievable price!

Also, I love these pjs and they are on sale for 66% off - they make a GREAT gift!


 

site design by kiki co.