Tuesday, November 19, 2019

holiday mini capsule: 6 pieces/6 outfits!

Today I am launching my holiday capsule! You gals have really enjoyed these capsules in the past and for this one I decided to make it short and sweet! Instead of choosing 10 or 12 items like I have in the past I narrowed it down to 6 very simple and classic pieces that work great for the holidays and I mixed and matched them into 6 outfits.

When I polled you all about what you were looking for in holiday specific looks you mentioned you wanted casual looks with a little something that made them festive. In general, casual holiday was your request! Today I've got 6 really simple outfits that are still very cute and festive! Then I added in a few fun accessories to give the outfits some flair!

Let's chat about the pieces! For bottoms I chose winter white cords and midi pleated skirt. The cords are a fun winter take on white jeans and are warm and easy to wear while staying festive (plus they are of course, machine washable!).  The flowy skirt is gorgeous in person and so classic, it gives a dressier vibe while still being really comfortable! For tops I chose three simple but festive options: a plaid flannel top (with a cute ruffle collar!), a "cheers!" graphic tee (perfect for Christmas or New Years!) and a classic red sweater (I can't resist RED this time of year!). Then I included a simple and very comfortable (and flattering!) little black dress with a fun twist front detail.  All of the pieces are affordable and a few are on sale!



Here are the 6 pieces I mixed and matched...
winter white cords - true to size, 40% off today!midi pleated skirt - I went down a size, black dress - I went down a size, 40% off today!plaid flannel top - true to size, 50% off today!cheers tee - true to size, 32% off today!red sweater - true to size, 40% off today!

Here are the accessories to go along with them...

Outfit 1 (above)
Festive but casual I love this bold and fun look for book club celebrations, white elephant exchange or just a casual Christmas dinner with family.

Outfit 2 (above)
Did someone say party!?!? This pleated midi skirt is GORGEOUs and so flattering for lots of body types. The look is the perfect balance of dressed up and dressed down with a fun graphic tee and leopard coat. Wear this to the office holiday party or for New Years Eve.

Outfit 3 (above)
You can NEVER go wrong with a little black dress. This one is comfortable and flattering with a fun twist front detail. This look is perfect for dressier parties or Christmas Eve church.

Outfit 4 (above)
Classic and timeless white cords with a plaid top is a great holiday combo. It's instantly festive while still being very comfortable. Wear this to a holiday lunch or for holiday cocktails with girlfriends.

Outfit 5 (above)
You can't go wrong with RED for holiday gatherings. This look is perfect for Christmas Eve church services, a dressier family gathering or your office party on a cold night.

Outfit 6 (above)
This look is FULL glam with the long sleeve dress and leopard coat. I love this for a dressy office party, New Years Eve or going out for holiday cocktails.


Again, here are the 6 pieces I mixed and matched...
winter white cords - true to size, 40% off today!midi pleated skirt - I went down a size, black dress - I went down a size, 40% off today!plaid flannel top - true to size, 50% off today!cheers tee - true to size, 32% off today!red sweater - true to size, 40% off today!

Here are the accessories to go along with them...


 

site design by kiki co.