Thursday, November 14, 2019

new arrivals: cozy pajamas!

I can NOT resist some new pajamas this time of year... or at least putting them on my Christmas wishlist. Pajamas and slippers make great gifts so it's the perfect one-for-you-one-for-me kind of holiday shopping! Here are some that have caught my eye lately...

top row:
red/white stripe - this pair is DARLING and perfectly festive for the holidays!
stripes/lips - who can resist stripes and lips? Plus, there are lots of other color combos!
leopard slippers - I love this style of slippers! So soft! So cute!

bottom row:
tie dye slippers - any tween/teen/college gal would LOVE these tie dye pjs!
grey slippers - don't these just look like a cloud?
grey pajamas - easy does it with this classic pair! Perfect for the hard to buy for - this pair looks so soft!


 

site design by kiki co.