Thursday, November 14, 2019

my everyday style: parka season!

This coat is an old classic at this point... I've owned it for over three years and still love it SO much. It has really stood the test of time both from a style perspective and from a durability perspective. It still looks new!  Each year it is available in tons of colors and there is a less expensive version here too. It's quite oversized so I suggest going down a size. Thank goodness for long lasting pieces like this one that are also still so cute! I just love pulling this one out each winter. Plus, it's 25% off today!

I love the coat paired with my new hiking boots (see 6 ways to style them here!) not only for the warmth - of both of them - but also because they are simple pieces that seem to take the outfit up a notch. Which is much needed in the winter when it seems like it's winter coats and boots on repeat and repeat. Ad naseum. So I need all the help I can get in the form of cute outerwear.









Outfit Details:
Coat (runs large, size down) - or less expensive option here
Sweater (true to size)
Boots - true to size


 

site design by kiki co.