Friday, November 29, 2019

my everyday style: Black Friday!

Happy Black Friday! I thought I would wear all black to celebrate... kidding, kind of. But all black is a perfect look for Black Friday after all the turkey you just consumed and all the shopping you have ahead of you. You've got to find an effortless but down to business look, ya know?

The best part about my Black Friday look is that most of it is on sale! Bonus! You can snag this coat and cashmere scarf for 30% off right now. And I highly recommend BOTH. This coat is a oversized - I went down a size to an XS and it's still perfectly roomy. And my leather look leggings are on sale! I've owned these for years and still love them just as much as the first time I wore them - or more. They are so flattering and comfortable and you definitely want to snag them now while they are on sale. And on top of all that my bag, sunglasses and similar sneakerss are all on sale for up to 25% off too! I mean the sales are LEGIT this weekend!

Don't forget to check out my 2019 gift guides here and my post where I round up all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in one place!  Happy shopping!








Outfit Details:
Coat (oversized, go down one size) - 30% off!
Scarf - 30% off!
Sweatshirt (oversized, I went down one size)
Leggings (true to size) - on sale!
Sneakers - or less expensive option or similar for up to 25% off!
Sunglasses - up to 25% off!
Handbag - up to 25% off!


 

site design by kiki co.