Thursday, November 28, 2019

holiday gift guide 2019: Santa baby!

So what's on my wishlist for Santa this year? I thought you would never ask... kidding - I'm sure you would never ask! Haha! But I couldn't resist pulling together just a few things on my wishlist combined with some items I truly love - maybe these are items you can send to your spouse or snag for yourself this year if you are doing Santa's work!

top row, from left:
leopard puffer, I've been obsessed with this since I first saw it! I can't decide if I would wear it all the time to justify it, but either way it's adorable AND it's on sale right now!
"okay cool" graphic tee, I love a graphic tee these days and this one is unique and fun. Wouldn't it be cute with joggers and a cardigan?
v-neck cashmere, this sweater is gorgeous in person and so classic. It runs true to size and it's on sale right now!

middle row, from left; 
ugg boots, I love Uggs - especially when they are on sale like this pair!
Baies candle, this is my all time favorite scent. These candles are a little pricey (which is why Santa might need to bring them) but I just burn mine for 30 minutes or so at a time and they still make a whole room smell amazing.
tassel scarf, I just got one of these and I can't recommend it enough. It's so soft and warm and it's available in lots of colors!

bottom row, from left:
fleece pullover, I can stop with these! I want everyone I see. This one looks particularly warm and fluffy!
lounge set, this is like street-pajamas. Technically it's pajamas but if you wore a cute puffer coat or a denim jacket over top it would totally look like an outfit too. So it's a big win for moms like me (that might be a little lazy sometimes but always want to look cute!). This set runs true to size.
quilted cross body bag, I have this bag in black and it's gorgeous and this taupe color is new! Isn't she pretty!?!?


 

site design by kiki co.