Thursday, November 28, 2019

holiday gift guide 2019: for the home!

If you need a house warming gift, a gift for newlyweds, something for that difficult to buy for or a little something for the hostess... a gift for the home is the way to go! From candles to blankets to a fluffy pillow or a little live succulent these are my top picks for home gifts!

top row, from left: 
fleece tasseled blanket, these are super affordable and so soft and cozy! I have one and love it - in fact I don't let the kids use it I love it so much ;) It's available in lots of colors and it's under $40.
flat bottom wine glasses, I own these and LOVE them! They look way more expensive than they are and everyone always asks where I got them!
holiday candle, this is hands down my favorite holiday candle! It's great for gift giving but be sure to snag one for yourself too!

middle row, from left: 
vitruvi essential oil diffuser, this diffuser is gorgeous! I keep this one next to my bed and love to diffuse oils before I go to sleep at night. I highly recommend this one!
live succulents, yes you read that right! They are live and super inexpensive. You could clip on a little gift card or put them in a fun pot and they would make great hostess or housewarming gifts.
fuzzy pillow, everyone loves a fuzzy pillow. This is a great gift for college gals or teens!

bottom row, from left:
chunky knit blanket, I have this blanket from a few years ago and it's still so beautiful! (note: it washes well, but hang to dry) This would make a very beautiful gift for a newlywed couple on their first Christmas.
agate cheese board, how gorgeous are these? This is the perfect gift for the difficult to shop for!
bonjour tea towel, these tea towels make great gifts - you could tie one on to a bottle of wine for a hostess gift.



 

site design by kiki co.