Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Nordstrom Black Friday sales are LIVE!

Nordstrom is one of my FAVORITE Black Friday sales to shop! They have all the best deals in one place and their always FREE shipping and returns makes it so easy to shop stress free. Their deals today are AMAZING! I own and love a lot of these pieces - which is why I wanted to feature them here - I already know you will love them too. Like these black skinny jeans, this cream funnel neck sweater and these suede ankle boots  They are three of my favorite wardrobe pieces and they are a great price right now! And I few in a few extras that have unbelievable sale prices!  Um, hello Chloe ON SALE (what!?!?), this adorable striped pj set and I've had these packing cubes on my wishlist for a while. So many good deals! Happy Black Friday shopping ladies!
Sweaters, from left:

Outerwear, from left: 

Shoes & Boots, from left:

PJs & Accessories, from left:
striped pj setgrey thermal sleep shirt (true to size), grey 2 piece lounge/pj set (lots of colors available), Kendra Scott necklace (60% off!), tory burch cuff bracelet (50% off!)

Bottoms, from left:
black skinny jeans (true to size), grey leggings (true to size), leather look leggings (true to size- everyday), seamless black leggings (true to size - everyday), black leggings (true to size - workout)

Handbags, from left:

 

site design by kiki co.