Saturday, October 26, 2019

SALE ALERT: Madewell new arrivals!

Madewell has 20% off any purchase of $100 or more right now with lots of new arrivals included (some exclusions do apply)!  Here are some of my favorites!

top row from left:
window pane coat: I have this coat in brown from last year and love the fit! This pattern is gorgeous! I recommend sizing down.
white/black bobble sweater: I love a bobble plain and simple. They are so cute! This sweater is available in a few sizes.
zebra print sweater: this sweater is GORGEOUS in person and I just bought it for myself. It does run big, so size down. And buyer beware it does shed some, but not enough to make me not love it.

middle row from left:
sneakers: I saw these in person in the store and I own a similar pair that are very comfrotable. I love the pop of leopard on the back.
plaid cardigan: this is a little wild, but also SO fun for fall! Madewell cardigans usually run large, so consider sizing down.
scoop neck puff sleeve tee: this is another piece I snagged for myself recently. It's a simple top but has such cute details. It runs true to size.

bottom row, from left: 
cable knit sweater: this is so beautiful and would be great with jeans and flats this fall and winter.
candle: I have a few Madewell candles and I love them all. This one smells amazing and the pink glass jar is so unique.
striped sweater dress: Madewell always has the best stripe patterns. How cool is this sweater dress? It would be great for family photos or Thanksgiving.

I also recently purchased these jeans, which sadly aren't on sale but still worth mentioning. I love the distressed knees. 


HERE

 

site design by kiki co.