Thursday, October 3, 2019

my everyday style: a simple fall cardigan!

What is more classic and cozy than a simple cardigan and ankle boots outfit for fall? This outfit combo is a favorite for a reason! Is it as basic as pumpkin spice everything, oversized scarves and flannel shirts? Yes. Does this deter me? No. Listen things that are a cliche are a cliche for a reason - it's because we all love it! No need to deny it.

I love an easy layered look and this one is about the easiest to pull off. Pairing a simple white tee (this one is great and under $20!) with a cardigan and jeans is such an easy mom-on-the-go look.  And listen, I'm here for it. This cardigan has been a favorite for a while... it's actually one of the few pieces I own in multiple colors. I love it THAT much. And let's talk about these ankle boots - they were the clear winner in my ankle boot round up and you all loved them too since they made the bestsellers list for September too! I've snuck in a few wears on chilly-ish days already this fall and I can't wait to wear them more. They are so comfortable and really - who doesn't love a new pair of ankle boots in the fall!?!










Outfit Details:
Cardigan (runs big, size down!)
White Tee (true to size)
Ankle Boots (I went down a half size)



 

site design by kiki co.