Tuesday, October 22, 2019

my everyday style: leopard on repeat!

Are you sick of leopard yet!?!? I hope not! Because I just can't get enough! It's definitely the IT pattern for fall and likely will be strong going into winter as well. So I think it's here to stay for a while... and really it's so classic when is it never not in style?

This leopard print cardigan is so fun and bold... and also, just so versatile - which ironically doesn't usually happen with bold prints. But somehow this just works.  Both these jeans and this cardigan were featured in my FALL CAPSULE - so if you are looking for more ways to style either pieces, be sure to check that post out! I am obsessed with these jeans right now... if you are on the fence about the high-waist-straight-leg denim trend you need to try these! These black jeans fit like a high waist skinny jean on top with lots of stretch and comfort through the thighs and waist.  Then they are straight and cropped through the calf. They are truly the best of both trends and I've been wearing these jeans A LOT.  I'm hoping they release them in blue denim as well as black.









Outfit Details: 
Leopard Cardigan (runs a little oversized, I am in my usual size small)
White Tank (similar)
Black Jeans (true to size)
Circle Bag (similar)





 

site design by kiki co.