Wednesday, August 28, 2019

top 5 best sellers in August!

Today I thought I would round up the items YOU all loved most this month... so today I am rounding up the top sellers for August. These five pieces are the products that sold the best from the blog this past month. While I always have my "favorites" in my closet - these five pieces are all YOU gals! These are your favorites! And may I just say... you have great taste! ;)

August is a tricky month because all our favorite retailers are FALL, FALL, FALL! And most of us are still sweating out summer! I know for me personally I am pretty sick of my summer clothes so I'm ready for fall too... but the weather just isn't.  Although the mornings have been nice and cool lately and you can definitely feel that fall is on it's way.  These pieces are definitely hinting at fall like this striped sweater, while others are definitely perfect for the transitional weather like this tee and these joggers!


leopard sweatshirt (shop here or here, see my try-on here)
striped sweater (shop here or here, see my try-on here)
grey cardigan (shop here, see my try-on here)
jogger pants (shop here, see 6 ways to style it here)
black puff sleeve tee (shop here or here, see it styled here)

 

site design by kiki co.