Thursday, August 1, 2019

my everyday style: white on white!

This is about the time of the season where all my summer clothes feel a little - blah. You know? It's like I've worn these tanks and tees allll summer and I'm sick of them! It's a great time to experiment a bit with what I own and try new combos.  One look I've been loving lately is a white on white look. Since I wear white jeans a lot in the summer it's an easy look to pull together by simply adding a white top. To make the look less stark you can add fun accessories like leopard sandals, a denim jacket, a cardigan or even a fun bandana accent would be fun too.

These white jeans have been my go-to this summer. I took a risk on this new-to-me silhouette, a cropped boot cut, and have been loving it as something fresh and fun in my closet this summer. I expect this is a trend I will be wearing a lot of as we go from summer to fall. They are fun with sandals and flats and I can't wait to experiment with pairing them with ankle boots too!  This white blouse has been a perennial favorite... I purchased it last year around this time and I've worn it for every season! I wore it for fall layered under jackets and cardigans, for winter it was great under cardigans and shawls and it was even part of my spring capsule. It's such a versatile piece and it's available in tons of colors!










Outfit Details:
Jeans (here or here)
Bracelets (this one and this one)



 

site design by kiki co.