Friday, August 2, 2019

6 ways to style joggers!

I'm back with another fun 6 ways to style post today! This series is a favorite for me to pull together and a favorite with the readers as well. My goal is to find versatile pieces that can mix and match easily in my wardrobe. If I can't mix and match something six ways or more it most likely doesn't deserve a place in my closet. This post isn't about finding/buying NEW NEW NEW all the time... it's about taking a look at what I own and finding new ways to wear it - and hopefully inspiring you to do the same along the way.

If you like this style of post - be sure to check out the archives. There is a lot more inspiration there!  Today I am styling up JOGGERS! This has been the #1 requested '6 ways to style' post for a few months. I wasn't ignoring the request I just hadn't found a pair I loved enough to feature. I found this pair at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - sizing is limited but I will watch for restocks and I also am going to link more options below!  Joggers are super trendy right now and are a great athleisure piece to add to your wardrobe for fall. They are comfortable - yay! - and cute and really fun to style up! Let's take a look at the outfits...



~~~

Outfit 1 (above)
When in doubt... add chambray, right!?!? This look is SO easy for casual days of errands while still looking super pulled together. I love the pop of leopard to keep it classic. (shop the pieces: chambray topjoggers - or see more options below, similar bag, similar flats)

Outfit 2 (above)
A slouchy summer sweater is a great laid back pairing with joggers. This is so relaxed and casual that it feels like pjs - but is super on trend. - I mean, is there a better combo!?!? I love adding a classic sandal to keep it pulled together looking (shop the pieces: sweaterjoggers - or see more options below, sandals)

Outfit 3 (above)
My go-to combo of a tank and a cardigan work just as well with jeans as it does with joggers. This is a great look as we transition from summer to fall - when I find having an extra layer on hand to be helpful. Paired with sneakers and a tote this look is ready for mom duties! (shop the pieces: cardigan, similar tankjoggers - or see more options below, sneakers or less expensive option, tote)

Outfit 4 (above)
This blazer cardigan is one of my favorite items in my wardrobe - and I can ALWAYS find an excuse to wear it! I love that it can be dressed up or used to make any look a little dressier. Paired with a tank and mules it could pass for a casual Friday look or it's a great run errands and work from home look! (shop the pieces: blazer, similar tankjoggers - or see more options below, mules)

Outfit 5 (above)
My favorite way to wear joggers is this look! A graphic tee, a denim jacket and birks. I could wear this look everyday - would that be bad? (shop the pieces: tee, denim jacketjoggers - or see more options below, Birkenstocks)

Outfit 6 (above)
Who else is ready for fall clothes? (But also can it just be summer forever!?!?) Joggers and a camo top is a really fun fall combo. Paired with sneakers it's ready for carpooling, errands and sitting on the sidelines for all the fall sports. (shop the pieces: camo sweaterjoggers - or see more options below, sneakers, tote)



 

site design by kiki co.