Tuesday, July 2, 2019

my everyday style: one last minute Fourth of July outfit idea!

I'm enjoying a week at the beach with my family this week - it's a much needed time for us all to step away from the craziness of life and enjoy some time together. And mostly - just have down time.  Which is difficult to come by these days and I am sure you can relate. I hope you have some time set aside over this holiday week to do the same. Even if it's just an hour at the dinner table to just BE together with friends or family and talk and laugh together. For our family, these beach trips are definitely those times!

And circling back to my outfit... no beach trip is complete without an easy striped dress (or two!). I'm packing JUST the basics this week because it's my goal to have my outfits be just as unfussy and easy as our days. Choosing between THIS striped dress or THAT striped dress is a no-brainer just like having to choose between the pool and the beach on vacation. It's a best case scenario for sure!

I love pairing it with a denim jacket for cool mornings or overly air-conditioned cars or stores and sneakers make the look super mom-friendly too. I love sandals in the summer but I have been finding that sneakers are just as great for running around town too. Anything that is comfortable and cute is a win for me.











Outfit Details:
Dress (true to size, I am in a size small)



 

site design by kiki co.