Monday, June 24, 2019

what to pack: summer weekend away!

Summer is the best time for weekend road trips and vacations! This past weekend I headed to Nashville for a few days to visit a friend and as I was pulling together the very few items I was packing I thought it would be fun to document what I planned to take. I don't know about you but usually my packing plans change hourly until I finally get on the plane and this trip was no different - but in general, this is what I plan to pack. I kept it REALLY SIMPLE with just a few tops, a dress, a jacket, two bottoms and two pairs of shoes.  I can be a terrible over-packer, so this is very minimal for me!

Whenever I pack for any trip I like to try to go with a general theme or mostly neutrals to make outfits easy to pull together. As long as everything mixes and matches together it will be easy to come up with lots of outfits from just a few pieces.

Since I'm traveling to see a friend and her small kids I kept the pieces really casual, it will be a lot of hanging out in the backyard and maybe a few casual meals out. So casual and machine washable is key! Let's take a look at the pieces and then I put together a few outfits out of all the pieces too!











 

site design by kiki co.