Tuesday, June 25, 2019

my everyday style: baby you're a firecracker!

Fourth of July is here NEXT week already... I mean, what!?!? This is by far my favorite holiday sartorially speaking. I just love sporting red, white and blue on repeat for the entire week. In fact we will be at the beach for the week and I plan on packing MOSTLY red, white and blue pieces in honor.  I will say it makes packing quite simple.

So when I found this cutie striped top in red and blue I knew it was THE ONE for the big day. No matter what your Fourth of July festivities look like this year this shirt will fit right in. You can pair it with white jeans for a bbq, shorts for parades, with a skirt for a backyard party or just over a swim suit if you will be at the beach or pool all day.









Outfit Details:
Tee - fits cropped and boxy, I am wearing a size small



 

site design by kiki co.