Friday, June 7, 2019

new arrivals for summer!

It's finally starting to feel like summer in my hood - and just like a switch I'm totally in summer mode. Just a little late ;) or it seems late, at least.  I'm all about easy outfit builders with ALL the summer activities in mind. Farmer's markets, beach days, ice cream runs, bbqs, backyard parties and of course the Fourth of July is on the horizon too. Here are some new arrivals I am loving that are definitely giving off those summer vibes....


wide leg cropped jeans - this is a fun trend that I am slowly warming to. And let's be honest it's a summer-only trend because no way wide legs and open ankle would work in winter. So why not take the leap now?

rainbow Adidas - how fun are these? They would be perfect with simple jeans and tees or summer dresses. I love them.

white eyelet dress - does this scream summer or what? I want to wear this to a barbecue stat!

bucket bag - I'm always a sucker for a bucket bag - this one looks so classy and expensive for a great 
price (especially for leather!).

boyfriend swim cover up shirt - I'm coming up short on cute cover-up options for summer. I like simple and classic silhouettes and can't find many I like - BUT this one is perfect!

striped sweatshirt - how cute is this for cool summer nights at the beach or fireworks? I love a cozy sweatshirt in the summer - probably because it's so rare to wear them it feels special!

beaded earrings - I am obsessed with these earring for summer. They would instantly dress up tanks and tees or dresses and coming in a few fun colors!

basket bag - this is definitely the summer of the basket bag - or really fun small bags of all types. Basket bags like this work great for weddings and summer events or just for a casual date night or brunch. 

stars & stripes tee - this is SO perfect for the Fourth of July! I love having a cute tee at the ready for celebrating!

pale blue sleep shirt - this is technically a night gown - which I can totally see - but wouldn't it be cute as a swim cover up too?

espadrille flatforms - I have this style stuck in my head after seeing a similar pair at Target which then promptly SOLD OUT (major bummer!) - but here's the Target link in case they come back in stock. Until then, I am deciding if I should splurge on these or not!




 

site design by kiki co.