Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Father's Day Gift Guide!

Father's Day is SO close you guys! It always sneaks up on me each summer with all the end of school year craziness. So if you are last minute shopping for the DADS in your life... then we are in this together. Because so am I!  Today I rounded up some of my husband's perennial favorites and a few extra items that I know he - or really ANY DAD - would love!

My husband likes to do tons of research to find the "BEST" of any type of thing. Is that a guy thing? It must be. I guess I am more of an impulse buyer - haha! When it comes to those items he has hard core researched there are two brands he is super loyal to lately. So my husbands relentless research is your gain - because I can tell you without a doubt that this merino blend tee and these workout shorts are the best of the best. They are two brands and two pieces that are in heavy rotation in his closet.  And I can attest to the fact that they wash well - because I'm the resident laundress.  So it's a win-win for both of us.  Also my husband recently discovered the Madewell men's offerings and this cotton tee and these jeans are both really great pieces that are his go-to weekend pieces. Plus the men's Madewell pieces are at great price points too.  I talked him into these sneakers over the winter and since then he lives in them on the weekend. The sneaker trend is SO fun for both men and women right now and with my husbands tendencies towards "picky" (disguised as "extensive research") I wouldn't recommend them unless he really loved them and he wouldn't wear them if he didn't love them.

Other fun gift ideas include a classic and simple money clip, a cool Apple Watch band, some slide sandals for the pool or weekend hangs and I love this duffle bag for the gym for guys. I know my husband has had his eyes on this YETI backpack cooler and a portable speaker is always great for the garage or the yard this time of year.






 

site design by kiki co.