Monday, May 6, 2019

Mother's Day Gift Guide!

Mother's Day is just a week away! It's time to celebrate those special women in our lives that support and love us through thick and thin.  As a mom myself I love this holiday as a time to TRY to kick back and relax a bit and let my kids and husband doing the heavy lifting and maybe spoil me a little.

When it comes to gifting those special women in our lives there are a few simple things mom crave: comfort, sleep, feeling special and ANYTHING that makes life easier!  My favorite pair of the BEST leggings, a cute momma tee, super stylish sneakers, a cozy tie-front sweatshirt or blanket make great gifts because they instantly evoke feelings of comfort and ease. Chasing kids and running a house can be so tiring! Why not gift the gift of rest and comfort?  I personally love to treat myself to lighting this baies candle or oil diffuser and essential oils and indulging myself in a bath with some bath salts,   a little body scrub and finish it off with this rosemary body oil and a nice pajama set. If that isn't the perfect after bedtime routine, I don't know what is!  A beautiful gift like a mama ring, a really special handbag or gorgeous tortoise earrings she can wear everyday are also great gifts for mom.  I recently splurged on this smeg electric kettle and love it for making tea and a yeti mug is the perfect gift for the busy mom who's tea or coffee always gets cold before she can drink it - these tumblers keep your drink warm FOREVER!  And lastly I recently tried these sugarfina chocolate bar set with tiny rosé and champagne gummy bears in them and it's safe to say they are life changing - mom will definitely be hiding these from the kids!





 

site design by kiki co.