Thursday, April 11, 2019

my everyday style: no spring blues here!

What better (or easier) outfit combination is there for spring and summer than white and blue? It's a combo I turn to time and time again and really it's so classic you can't go wrong! Don't know what to wear today? Grab a few blue and white pieces and head out the door.

I recently purchased this blue camisole top (it's on sale too!) for some spring travel - I'm not usually drawn to camisoles but I loved the easy vibe of this one.  I ended up wearing it both in Florida and twice in Hawaii. I think it's going to be a closet staple this spring and summer - in fact, I know it will be! Here I paired it with white jeans and pale pink sandals for dinner out with my husband (I later added a cardigan) and while I was in Hawaii I wore it with shorts (seen here) and also paired it with a denim jacket too.  This camisole is a really great piece for those ultra hot days, but it's also so versatile because it layers well too!  I am wearing a size small here, so it fits true to size and there are more color options available as well.











Outfit Details:
Top - on sale! (or more colors here!)



 

site design by kiki co.