Wednesday, April 10, 2019

SHOPBOP sale picks!

You guys! It's time for another Shopbop sale... have you shopped it yet? So confession: I NEVER used to shop at Shopbop. I thought it was all to "designer-y" and expensive. But over the past few years I have started shopping there more for wardrobe staples and those investment pieces that I will/have had forever.

 Here's why I love Shopbop...

 1) Shopbop is the ONLY retailer I know of that does sales on the investment pieces like this buy more get more sale. Sure the Nordstrom Anniversary sale has amazing deals and gets tons of publicity, but I think this sale is JUST as good and is way more under the radar. While a few items or brands are excluded from the sale - overall MOST brands are included and the savings can really stack up.

 2) Shopbop has wicked FAST and FREE SHIPPING. Since they are based in the Midwest I can sometimes get my order in less than 24 hours (I mean, what!?!?) and this super fast shipping is always FREE. Whereas with other retailers I will have to pay to rush an order, I always get my orders super fast and for FREE with Shopbop. You can link your Amazon Prime account with Shopbop (Shopbop is an Amazon company!) and get your guaranteed two-day Prime shipping too if you aren't in the Midwest but want to get your order fast. Otherwise standard shipping is 3 days, which is still pretty good in the online retail space.

 Over the years I've invested in some amazing pieces during this sale and if there are items you've seen on my blog that are more of an investment and NEVER seem to go on sale - then it's a great time for you to shop these pieces!

 Today I rounded up items that I own and love and a few wishlist items too. There is a good mix of affordable and investment pieces here that I not only own and love but also continue to wear season after season!

Make sure to use code: EVENT19 for 20% off your order under $500 or 25% off your order +$500. Items go super quick, so if you see something you like, snag it right away! I've also noticed too that for some items they will be eligible for the sale price one day and the next they won't - so order quick! I made sure everything here is eligible for the promotion, but like I said, in the past they have changed it up after the sale starts. So if something here ISN'T on promotion, I apologize - but that just means Shopbop changed it up.
top row, denim from left...
distressed denim shorts (just ordered these!), white shorts (own and LOVE, true to size!), denim shorts (own and love, I sized down one), white jeans (love these for spring, I ordered my usual size), high waist distressed jeans (just ordered these!), black button front jeans (my go-to, true to size!)

second row, casual pieces from left...
side stripe tank dress (just ordered!), white sweater (wishlist!), striped side ruched dress (just ordered!), grey v-neck tee (own and love these in every color!), camo sweatshirt (so cute!), black tank dress (just ordered - great price!)

third row, shoes from left...
rose gold sandals (just ordered! great price!), p448 sneakers (I have this exact pair and LOVE them!), mule loafers (own and love!), espadrille sneakers (just ordered! I love the casual vibe!), leopard sandals (own and love!), golden goose sneakers (these NEVER go on sale!)

bottom row, fun stuff from left...
oversized sunglasses (own and love these!), navy woven tote (so cute!), peach hoop earrings (so bold!), leather basket bag (wishlist!), colorful bracelets, basket bag (own and love!)




 

site design by kiki co.