Tuesday, February 19, 2019

on my radar: February 2019!

February is nearly half over and each day thankfully gets us one day closer to spring and spring weather! Right now I'm ONLY thinking spring! I am loving all the new spring arrivals at some of my favorite retailers and I'm shopping for some new spring pieces for spring travel to warmer locales as I find items I love. Pastels, vacation wear and spring basics are top of mind while shopping these days. Here are some fun pieces that have caught my eye lately...


Any one else just dying to get out of town for a bit? This out of office tee tee would be SO cute for spring break!

I just snagged this pale blue stripe swim top & bottom for spring travel and it's SO CUTE. I don't usually go for the high waisted cut for a swim bottom, but I found this to be super cute and comfortable! I may be a high-waisted swim convert.

I am always looking for SIMPLE but cute spring and summer dresses.  This black ruffle sleeve dress fits the bill and the price is right too!

In my opinion, pink cross slide sandals are a no brainer! There are other colors available and the price is great on these!

I can always be swayed into snagging a pom pom straw bag - especially when it's under $35! Beach, here we come!

How about this striped sweater? I LOVE pink and army green lately and who would've thought to combine them with yellow and navy for a super fun spring sweater? I'm in love. 

This simple bubble sleeve sweatshirt dress is IDEAL for spring... pair with sneakers or sandals for bopping around as the weather finally warms up!

It's difficult to resist eyelet in the warmer months... how cute is this pink eyelet tee? It's available in tons of other colors too!

I have a mild obsession with denim jackets. So when I saw this heart denim jacket there were definitely HEARTS in my eyes. I mean... so dang cute!

Spring calls for a new perfect v-neck tee - don't you think? Layer it with cardigans and jackets or just wear it on it's own or over your swimsuit for a cover up.

You all know I am in love with Golden Goose sneakers - I've got a pari of leopard Golden Goose sneakers on my wishlist right now!

Leopard is a seasonless staple - I love it for spring because it looks great with white denim. This leopard sweatshirt would look great with denim shorts too!




 

site design by kiki co.