Wednesday, February 20, 2019

my everyday style: a long cardigan to love!

If we have to endure winter for at least another month or so we might as well do it in comfort. Right!?!? I've been looking for a black cardigan for a few months now - which yes sounds a little dramatic and also silly. Wouldn't a black cardigan be like one of the EASIEST things to find in the winter? Call it bad luck or just looking for love in all the wrong places... but this baby was not easy to track down.  I wanted it longish, warm, soft and black. That's it.  Well good things take time I suppose and here I am wearing all my black cardigans dreams come true. Oh and it has POCKETS.  Which I realize isn't quite as exciting with a cardigan as it is with say a dress or a skirt. But still. Sometimes a girl wants pockets!

As I drag myself over the finish line of winter I crave ONE thing: comfort. Give me the softest sweaters, the warmest layers and alllllll the basics. Anyone else? Here I paired this super cozy cardigan with a classic white blouse.  I bought this blouse last year and it's been a go-to for any dressy-ish occasion I have, any time I don't know what to wear or if I ever want a little extra dash of class to an outfit.  I have worn it on it's own or with blazers and cardigans alike. It's a good one! Then my go-to skinny jeans and some ankle boots and I was out the door. This outfit is so easy and fresh while we patiently wait for spring to arrive.









Outfit Details:



 

site design by kiki co.