Thursday, November 8, 2018

all. the. sweaters. (under $100 finds!)

You all KNOW I talk like a broken record about how much I love sweaters for fall and winter... I just can't shut up about it. The sweater game at some of my favorite retailers is STRONG right now! Whoa! I just want to take each and every one of them home.  But since I can't exactly do that - my poor closet is already to the max with sweaters - I thought I would share them here so maybe you can 'adopt' some of these beauties for the winter!  Plus, I made sure to include lots of budget friendly options... everything shown here is UNDER $100 and some are even under $50 - those pieces are indicated with a *.

How cute is this blouson sleeve cardigan?  I would pair it with a simple tee, black jeans and flats for a super easy fall or winter look.  I absolutely adore the bold stripes on this color block stripe turtleneck and would love to pair it with cropped straight jeans and ankle boots.  I just love a good fair isle sweater this time of year and this bright red fair isle option is PERFECT for the holiday season.  This poncho is on my own wishlist right now... it's perfect for layering to keep warm or for car or air travel this winter.  Which are some of your favorites?

1. pink ribbed cardigan (8 colors available!) 2. grey wrap front (available in lots of colors!) 3. cream shaker stitch 4. *olive green funnel neck (8 colors available!) 5. grey blouson sleeve cardigan (so pretty!) 6. cream cable knit sweater 7. hooded poncho 8. *cream open front cardigan 9. *grey funnel neck sweater (4 colors available!) 10. *black balloon sleeve  11. cream v-neck sweater (looks so soft!) 12. color block stripe turtleneck (obsessed) 13. navy/white zig zag 14. *grey v-neck (available in some fun BRIGHT colors too!) 15. pale pink pointelle 16. red fair isle (3 colors available!)




 

site design by kiki co.