Tuesday, November 13, 2018

holiday gift guides 2018: for the guys!

Holiday gift guides are HERE ladies! I've already gotten quite a few requests for them... so I know (most of) you are ready! I myself have quite a bit of shopping done for my loved ones already... so I thought I would bring you the full run down on what is ACTUALLY under my tree this year! I hope you all can keep a secret. Wink, wink.

Today we are starting with the MEN. They can be the TOUGHEST group to buy for... but I have some tried and trues here that are husband-approved and to be honest, now that I have a teen boy in the house... there is some serious overlap here.  So if you have husbands, college guys, teen boys, brothers, nephews, uncles and dads to buy for I honestly think that there is something here for everyone! And to help with your budget I've denoted items under $50 with a * - so keep an eye out for those budget friendly options!

Clothing is always a no-brainer - at least for the guys in my house!  You can never go wrong with anything Patagonia (approved by both my son and husband), my husband is obsessed with the men's cashmere at Everlane, basic tees like these new Madewell for Men and plaid is always going to get a thumbs up in our house.  If you need something that is size neutral, camp socks or warm hats are always easy and much appreciated - I mean think about it, when else do you buy socks or hats? It seems like only once a year for the holidays! Anything YETI is sure to put a smile on any gentlemen's face - we literally fight over the YETI tumblers in our house and our YETI cooler gets used year round without fail. If your guy is ready to take his skincare to the next level in the new year... the NEW CounterMAN line from Beautycounter is the place to start - this limited edition gift set comes in a gorgeous Dopp kit bag and includes FOUR safe beauty products to try to get his skin in shape, so he can stop stealing your beauty products for once. Am I right!?!? And finally if you want something personalized and practical - think about a monogrammed Dopp kit! My husband travels a ton for work and loves traveling in style with a monogrammed zip bag.

Other slam-dunk gifts that aren't shown here?!? In the past both my son and husband have loved receiving Bluetooth speakers, retro sneakers, an Apple Watch and the hot item in our house right now is these headphones - everyone LOVES them.





 

site design by kiki co.